Looking for Sr. Manager - Productions for a FMCG / Consumer Durable Organization - with a minimum of 11-12 years of working experience in the organization / sector for the Production of Diapers and or Sanitary Napkins.
Leads and co-ordinates all production activities with engineering and materials.
* Responsible for overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
* Ensuring that the production is cost effective;
* Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
* Working out the human and material resources needed;
* Drafting a timescale for the job;
* Estimating costs and setting the quality standards;
* Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
* Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
* Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes;
* Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
* Working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals;
* Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed by complying with Company policies and procedures;
* Consistently supervising and motivating a team of workers to deliver high-quality services to the business.
* Reviewing worker performance and identifying training needs to empower the production teams to take ownership for their work processes and improvement plans, to be fully autonomous to ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) targets are achieved.
* Follow Hazardous Waste, General Waste and Recycled Waste management and Disposal procedures.
* The development and communication of clear project scopes to compliment the plant continuous improvement methodology and meet new product development timings.
* Have working experience with diaper -produce machines.
* Have proven leadership skills, and will lead by example, demonstrating high standards of behaviour, honesty and integrity.
* Be a PC- Literate with extensive experience of Microsoft Office.