Job title Manager --Communication
Reports to Head - Marketing
* Responsible for the overall brand messaging -- both external ( B2C, B2B) and internal (with the group companies
* Create salience for the brand across all segments
* Work closely with the PR and creative agencies to co-create artefacts within the agreed brand framework
* Ability to work with multiple disparate teams (external & within the group) and ensure delivery.
* Quick learner -- needs to adapt based on specific business requirements.
* Planning, executing, measuring, managing, testing, and tracking changes and quality issues.
* Independently & actively manage all aspects of the project: scope, issues/risks, schedule, quality on a regular basis.
* Necessarily with a communication background -- either with an enterprise managing their PR function or with a public relations agency*
* 8-10 years of overall work-experience *
* Extant relationships with key journalists / media houses for effective dissemination*
* MBA from a reputed Tier 2 Institute
* Proven track record of having run successful customer campaigns
* Other key qualities include a positive attitude, ability to multitask and meet deadlines, work efficiently under pressure with a careful attention to detail and a strong work ethic in a very fast paced work environment.