Role & Responsibilities :
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS & BRANDING:
- Develop strategy and execution plans for launch of new products & market existing products.
- Responsible for brand positioning for the parent brand as well as for the sub brands.
- Plan & execute marketing, branding strategies for Luxury projects.
- Doing advertising, events, digital marketing to generate leads
- Build brand, ensure recall & Creatively design all brand material.
- Analyze and evaluate the competitive market environment & Create marketing strategy .
MEDIA PLANNING & ADVERTISING:
- Advertising, Sales Promotion & Keep effective control of budgets & Annual budget planning
- Media planning and spends
- Represent the group at Industry conferences & discussions
- ATL/BTL communication for brand at National level & Handling outdoor branding like hoarding, metro stations, airports
- Tracking, projecting, and reporting both advertising and circulation-based marketing programs,
- Liaison with the creative agency, media buying agency and the ATL/BTL agencies
- Initiate tie-ups & cross promotions & partnerships to enhance the effectiveness of the marketing activities.
- Strong with execution of strategies and marketing plans as per the senior management, Review of strategy for development of annual BTL calendar, BTL planning methodology
- Work out briefs and roll out of execution with the Agency / Vendors, Planning and implementing the required Outdoor Media for the Brand and various projects.
- Coordinate and manage all requirements for an event and to successfully implement and complete the event.
- Coordination & arrangements for participation in exhibitions, conferences, road shows, mall
- Responsible for timely Designing and printing of various collateral's like Brochures, Leaflets, Outdoor Designs, Standee Designs, Banners, Presentations
- Complete planning and coordination for roll out of new and existing projects
- Media buying and Negotiations with the media houses.
- Hardcore Experience with Marketing
- Excellent Comm. Skills
- MBA Full time.