1. Maintains a sage and secure environment for mines by establishing and enforcing security policies and procedures.
2. Effectively supervise command and control the working of security officer, advisor, security supervisors and security guards at various posts/locations in the mines and office.
3. Investigate theft reports or any other matter assigned by the management and report findings.
4. Responsible for protection of company property, personnel and material.
5. He shall aid and advice gm security and administration and management on security measures.
6. Ensure material movements in and out of the mines takes place as per laid down procedures.
7. Be responsible for maintenance and up keep of security equipment and gadgets and shall strive continuously for its up gradation.
8. Have a good liaison with las enforcement agencies. He will be responsible for obtaining polices and government agencies support during emergencies.
9. Ensure smooth running of transit mess.
10. Supervise smooth functioning of company hired transport.
11. Other tasks assigned by the management.
Candidate working background - Indian army/infantry/artillery/bsf /cisf.