Qualification : LLB or LLM from a recognized university
Experience : upto 8 years
Job Description :
1. Drafting and finalizing various legal documents required for loans and other financial products, Reviewing the same from time to time, bank guarantees, security creation, reference letter, claim statement, proof of services, rejoinder, counter and written submission .
2. Registration of mortgage/charge documents with concerned Sub-Registrar/s & RoC.
3. To Monitor Legal MIS/Data/ Records/ Register/Files
1. Initiating and taking timely actions and advise as regards litigation matters
2. Issuance of notices i.e notices U/s. 138 of NI Act, notices u/s29 of SFC Act, Demand Notices, Notices invoking guarantee, Notices u/s.13 of SARFAESI Act, Takeover notices, Post Takeover Notices, Possession Notices, Winding Up Notices, etc
3. Appearance before District Courts/Consumer Forums & other Tribunals as and when required or directed.
4. Attending meetings or conferences with concerned Advocate's, counsels, account holders & their representatives, etc for litigation or recovery purpose
1. Pursuant to shortfall in security drafting, ensuring execution & registration of interim security documentation.
2. NPA resolution, Asset Reconstruction
3. Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
4. All statutory or legal requirements.
Candidate should have experience in handling legal matters of Banking / NBFC & Financial Institutions.
Fluency in English and Marathi (Read and Write)
Should be able to understand Marathi
Reporting Skills, Research Skills, Legal Administration Skills, Litigation, Client Relationships, Organization, Planning, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Dependability, Client Confidentiality
Industry Profile : A leading Financial Institution catalyzing development in the Industrial, services and Infrastructure sectors in India by providing various types of tailor-made financial solutions and advisory services to companies in the private & public sectors.