* Independently conduct Credit audits.
* Participate in audits of various Businesses with particular emphasis on Product / Operations audits.
* Assist in Planning, designing and implementation of risk based audit plans to ensure safety and soundness of the Bank.
* Ensure completion of assigned audits and documentation of work papers on time.
* Track status of issues reported.
* Assist in keeping relevant processes benchmarked to Best Practices and peer banks.
* Assist in keeping Audit Procedure Manual and checklists current and updated.
* Devise audit checklists for use of internal/concurrent Auditors and test products along with processes/procedures to foresee pitfall and bottlenecks and ensure these are audited/resolved.
* Provide improvement/ suggestions to existing process / systems to line management
* Provide oversight to the Concurrent Audit process.
Ensure submission of concurrent audit reports on time
Ensure regular update of concurrent audit checklists
Ensure appropriate review of concurrent audit issues
Ensure follow-up & rectification of concurrent audit issue
Independently conduct Credit audits. (regular travelling).
Participate in audits of various Businesses with particular emphasis on Product / Operations audits.
Assist in Planning, designing and implementation
Incumbent must be a CA and post qualification experience of Credit audit or credit risk in Banking vertical and should be open for regular travelling as per the requirement.
Prefer - male candidates.