Candidate should have:
1. Thorough experience in Paint Shop management encompassing equipment selection, preparation of process maintenance schedules, line handling, supervision of manpower, paint quality management as well development of process guide lines for painting.
2. Candidate would be responsible for key production area in paint shop like pre-treatment area, painting line, manpower handling and its deputation as per their skill matrix for respective work area.
3. Responsible for the adherence to SOPs, Kaizen & 5s during working.
4. Coordination with other departments for the smooth flow of production.
5. Handling maintained equipment like DM plant, PT & CED equipments, Robots in booth etc & undertake troubleshooting of various problems likes PT.CED defects