Qualification - CA / MBA (Finance)
- Financial Analysis and Month End Closing
- Management of OPEX and Capex Budget
- Budgeting, Financial Planning, Forecasting, Reporting
- Revenue & Cost Analysis
- Contract Management
- Revenue Recognition and accruals as per US GAAP
- Headcount planning and costing
- Capital Management
- Scrutinizing General Ledger, Posting Journals, B/S accounts reconciliation
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Financial modelling
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Preparation of Cost models for business decisions
- Management Reporting
- Balance Sheet and P&L Reviews ect.
Required Experience -
- Strong exposure in Financial Planning & Financial Analysis,Budgeting, Forecasting, Reporting, Revenue & Cost Analysis, Contract Management, General Ledger, Revenue Recognition and accruals as per US GAAP, Management reporting, Balance Sheet & P&L Reviews ect is required.
- Must be having experience in handling Australia, New Zealand & Asia region.
- P&C insurance domain experience is mandatory.