Preference - Food or Tea Industries Experience
Qualification: CA Only
Expertise : Financial Module
* Performing monthly/ quarterly / annual closing processes to increase accuracy of recording financial transactions and analyzing results and seek ways to reduce costs in a timely manner.
* Raising of funds for the organization in the form of CC limit, Term Loan, ECB, Overdraft facility
* ROC compliance of the company affairs
* Financial projection and profit planning for future long term & short term investment.
* Preparation, finalization and analysis of Balance sheet & cash flow statements for monthly commercial review meeting
* Calculation of net present value for Investment projects of the organizations
* Drafting the audit approach by understanding the risks, (internal & external), involved in business environment.
* Preparing Monthly statutory MIS (VAT, Excise, Service Tax, TDS) and filing the returns before due date.
* Preparing and distributing monthly revenue and expenditure reports to the key personnel's for monthly review purpose
* Looking after of Tax Audits ensuring compliance with Indian Tax Laws.
* Circulating (daily collections MIS, variance reports, Bank reconciliations , creditors outstanding and receivable ageing report, bank and book balance tracker, unrealized cheques , stale cheques report , cheques in hand MIS , Billing vs. collection report, cheque bouncing report)
* Review of fund utilization statements
* Coordinating with Bank and corporate office for inter-company transactions and recognizing the same in our books.
* Monitoring daily purchase accounting and Regular Stock control statement