- The position holder will be part of the Corporate Finance team and report to the Director-Finance.
- The position has responsibility for facilitating preparation and tracking of business plans and fund raising activities including lender documents, financial documents, information memorandums, MIS etc.
- Must have facilitated fund raising of both equity & debt instruments.
- CFAs / MBAs (any PG in Management) with 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in NBFCs or BFSIs.
- Must be currently working independently and capable of working under time deadlines.