Qualification: MBA (from premium Institute)
ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATES WHO CAN JOIN WITHIN 1 MONTH ARE PREFERRED
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. Be a strategic and Business consultant.
2. Provide analytic support to the business teams, understand the business context and formulate and execute appropriate analytical approach (es) to address the business situation.
3. Conduct functional requirement analysis of proposed solutions to find the best method to enable implementations.
Define operational Metrics to measure and drive performance developments.
4. Identifying value opportunities by conducting complex and strategic analyses. Providing recommendations to the senior stakeholders on various development issues.
5. Acquire knowledge to identify areas of improvement, resolve real time business problems, drive extensive client augmentations, provide consistent innovative and high quality solution leadership.
6. Effective communication skills, manage internal / external stakeholder, work closely with the CEO and Head of Operations.
7. To conduct revenue analysis and cost projections to ascertain the competitive positions of the process.