We are having excellent opportunity for the position of Sr. Manager Audit/Manager Audit one of the leading CA firm
Job Description : Job Description mainly includes :
* To manage Statutory, Tax, Internal, & Management Audit
* To manage and guide the team of chartered accountant.
* Plan the audit, prepare the audit program & lead the allocated team (junior CA and / or Articles) for execution of the same;
* Supervise the Audit team for timely completion of assignments;
* Review and participate in the documentation of the work carried out and finalize findings, after mutual discussion with the team;
* To review and finalization the audit assignments with the prior discussion with senior management.
* Analysis & review of financial statements and evaluation of internal control
system for carrying out Internal Audits / Process Reviews;
* Create / suggest modifications for the improvement of such Standard Operating.
* Draft and present Internal Audit and Management audit reports.
Candidate : Qualified Chartered Accountant with excellent similar post qualification professional experience and having good knowledge of MS-Office, Internet, E-mail etc., & skills of working under electronic environment, Operating Accounting software's, accompanied with good written & verbal English communication skills and team player
Good knowledge in Indian Accounting Standards, Policies, Guidance Notes. Knowledge of IFRS/US GAAP/International Accounting Standards would be the added advantage.
Minimum : 7-10 years post qualification CA qualified in year (2004 - 2009),
Location : New Delhi.
If you are interested for the same than please forward your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not interested for the same than please forward this mail to your friend if they are interested for the same
Ms. Hemangi ,
Sr. HR Consultant,