Sr. Manager/AGM - MIS, Budgeting & Costing with required for a leading textile Group's spinning unit.
Exposure of working in SAP environment must.
Some of the key job responsibilities are mentioned below:
- Preparing Monthly MIS required by management.
- Periodical MIS .
- Denier Wise Costing ( Domestic & Export ) Actual and Standard Costing.
- Monthly Quantity chart for input Out Ratio ( Raw material , WIP and FG )
- Man power chart staff & worker included contractor.
- Power consumption Per kg / Mtr analysis against production.
- Utility Costing ( Compressor, ETP , DM water plant , RO plant )
- Consumption details ( FO / DESEL / OIL etc. )
- Product mix gain loss.
- Machine wise efficiency report .
- Daily Power plant costing.
- Stock Ageing report.
- Inventory control system / Inventory valuation (finished good & process stock)
- Raw material and Packing material cost variances.
- Product Conversion Cost Calculate.
- Calculation of Break even costing as per Management requirement.
- Finding our lacunae/gaps in the system, analyze and report to management for corrective action.
If you have exposure of performing above-mentioned functions in the SAP environment.