Division / Business Unit: Auto/ancillary
Roles and Responsibilities:
Operation Maintenance of ETP, STP, RO and Wastewater Recycling Plant.
1) Operation Maintenance of Scrubber, Incinerator & Air Pollution Control Equipments.
2) Hazardous Waste Management & Disposal as per PCB Norms.
3) Environmental Monitoring for Air, Noise, Stack, ETP and STP.
4) Liaising with Haryana State Pollution Control Board.
5) Legal Compliances Related to Environment Health and Safety.
6) Conducting Training related to Environment Health and Safety.
7) Conducting Mock Drill and Fire Drills.
8) Accident Investigation and Reporting.
9) Taking NOC & Consent for Haryana State Pollution Control Board.
10) Execution of new Environmental Projects like ETP and STP
11) Environment Projects for Water Recycling and Evaporator for Zero Discharge.
12) Implementation of for ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
13) Water Cess Return Submission & Environment Statement Submission.
14) Hazard identification and Risk Assessment.
15) Implementation of Safety Work Permit System.
16) Operation Maintenance of Fire Fighting Equipments.
17) Installation & Commissioning of Fire Hydrant and CO2 Flooding System.
18) Monthly MIS Preparation for Environment and Safety.
19) Safety Committee Meeting.
M.Sc. (Environment Science) & P.G. Diploma (Industrial Safety)
Person should be strong in systems, MIS