1) Plan , Organize and direct the manufacturing and packing operations which ensures the most effective return on production assets by effective co-ordination with SCM, QC and QA departments.
2) Review and authorization of GMP Documents
3) Ensure and implementation of quality management system on shop floor
4) Ensure optimum yields and timely deliveries of the manufactured product
5) Initiate plans and process to maximize the manufacturing output through effective utilization of manpower, equipments, facilities, materials and capital.
6) Implement manufacturing strategies and action plans to ensure that the facility supports strategic initiatives of the company.
7) Establish group and individual account-abilities throughout assigned departments for problem solving and cost reduction, both on permanent and ad hoc basis.
8) Encourage use of new techniques and focus on fact based problem solving.
9) Improve manpower utilization within existing departments and process. Schedule operations that allows for maximum return on effectiveness.
10) Impart training to the technical personnel for the augmentation of the overall quality of operations.
11) Assure that employee grievances are addressed in a timely fashion in co-ordination with Human Resources department.
12) Work to establish management practices throughout assigned areas which includes all employees positive involvement with opportunity for construction input and action.
13) Continually improve safety records by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes.
14) Maintain and improve Housekeeping in all areas
15) Maintain individual skills keeping up to date with latest production and production management concepts.