Ensure smooth FM Operation at all sites at Rudrapur, Maintain client relation, Guide Estate/FM Manager at site, Review billing & Recovery, Takeover common area from Transition team for FM Operation.
1. Site survey & estimation of CAM & Preparation of transition plan for the site to be taken over as per SOP.
2. Implement the plan on grounds.
3. Understand the functioning of all utilities system wise.
4. Plan manpower and their skill sets required to operate the site.
5. Take all documents from Transition team.(manuals, approvals, lay outs, schematic diagrams, reports etc)
6. Takeover all utilities post commissioning and trials.
7. Prepare operational snags for utilities and get them rectifies.
8. Input for any modification well in advance which can improve system performance
9. Prepare guidelines for site management i.e. customize SOP & checklists as per the site & utilities, crisis management plan for water, power etc, waste mgmt, water mgmt, noise mgmt, club mgmt,
10. Implement customized water & power conservation techniques
11. Handover the site to FM and train them to operate the site.
12. Vendor management for all sites.
13. Tracking the expense of all sites. Ensure it is as per the budget.
14. Guide site in-charges / Facility Managers as n when required.
15. Review the performance of all sites.
16. To coordinate with sales, customer relations cell, projects, purchase, accounts, security and other departments for proper up keep of the building.
17. To obtain necessary approvals, from time to time, from local municipal / electrical inspection authorities for the facilities provided, as may be required.
18. To maintain a tracker on the AMCs of all equipments / services required for the facility management services.
19. To implement best and contemporary practices in the facility management arena.
20. To review and suggest the mgmt on upgrading of the policies / Manual on regular basis.
21. Help site in-charges in recovery of maintenance charges from client.
22. Review budget Vs. site actual expenses Vs. Ideal collection Vs. Actual Collection Vs Recorded in accounts dept.
23. Render all necessary help in handing over the sites to RWA.
24. To carry out other tasks as assigned by the Management from time to time.
25. To collect MIS from all site and prepare consolidated MIS for all sites.
Candidate interested to relocate to Rudrapur may only apply.
Good Personal and Client Management skills. Vendor management skills.
Manpower management, Coordination skills, Systems & Process oriented, Eye for details of defects/snags, Strong knowledge of MEP and good at civil work, Idea of Horticulture.
Strong Maintenance background, Knows all maintenance jugads.
Presence of mind and quick response time.
Good follow up skills/ Review skills. Technical knowledge of all utilities. Knowledge of society formation, good liaison skills CAM calculation knowledge. Should be computer savvy.