Lead role in execution of client portfolio; Responsible for guiding, supervising, motivating and developing a team of people.
1. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
2. Proficiency in independently winning new client relationships and in effectively managing existing client relationships.
3. End to end execution of client deliverables ensuring quality and timeliness
5. Expert technical knowledge in terms of understanding legislation.
6. Practical knowledge associated with administration of the regulations of Direct Tax.
7. Interaction with Government and Regulatory authorities
8. Assist clients with appeals and representations in front of the Tribunal and IT commissioner
9. Business Development skills
Candidates currently working in Tax domain (Direct Tax) in Big Four Consulting Firms or Reputed Mid-Sized Consulting Firms could apply.
Candidates currently working in Industry but with prior exposure with consulting firms could also apply.