* Participate, contribute and partner with GPM and global head of planning
* Performance analytic in driving the budget and planning process across the bank.
* Partner with other senior leaders and stakeholders on various initiatives, actions in line with the overall objectives of group for budgeting and planning.
* Lead the team to develop a strategic road map for budgeting tools which will include modelling capabilities, consolidation and reporting
* Should be able to run end to end process redesign exercises across the function to understand the pain areas and provide recommendations for a more efficient and effective budget process
* Should be able to collect voice of the geographies to understand data dependencies and process bottlenecks in the budget process
* Own the execution of redesigned process within the finance function
* Should be able to evaluate tool sets and technologies in this spac
* Providing an efficient and effective management direction for all processes and activities. Introduce and maintain high quality standards within the process
* Embed a culture of continuous process improvement for efficiencies and strategically work for consistent evaluation and realizing effectiveness and process efficiencies.
* Ensuring that an effective system of financial & operational controls are introduced, maintained and continually enhanced.
* Build and Sustain robust technology engagement to drive relevant delivery outcomes
* Engage senior stakeholders / business CFO's to drive conversations in agreeing to deliver a shared agenda of improvements/enhancements within these processes
* As a FSSC senior leader, contribute to the strategic development of the center and support driving FSSC MGs collective agenda.
* Work with HR to enhance the talent / skill sets to meet the growing complexity and needs of PMR. Ensure that right talent is attracted and retained for all key roles and work with HR to structure right compensation for the division. Actively work on attrition management for the unit. Create sufficient bench to manage attrition efficiently.
* Evaluate opportunities for continuously promoting employee engagements. Encourage employees on their creativity, learning and development, CSR etc. .
* As applicable, participate and drive finance transformation agenda across all teams within performance information services team and as required pan FSSC / GSSC
Partner with GPM and leaders to design and implement Standard Global Processes across varied areas of Performance Management and to track implementation effectiveness and gaps on a continued basis