Urgent opening for role of Sr. Java Developer - Leading MNC Company - Goregaon, Mumbai.
Company name: Leading MNC Company
Designation: Sr. Java Developer
Experience: 6+ years
Salary: upto 12 LPA
Job Timings: 2 P.M to 11 P.M/ 3 P.M to 12 P.M
The Java Developer is an experienced developer who is capable of leading a team to develop quality software. Given a set of requirements, the person in this position will be responsible for reviewing the requirements, designing, estimating, implementing, testing and deploying software that promotes reuse and system-wide scalability. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a complex environment and take pride and ownership of the work they produce. The successful Java Software Developer will be someone who: * Has experience leading his/her own projects * Has experience working with off-shore development teams * Has experience leading teams * is able to be highly connected with his/her teammates * is willing to mentor on areas of their expertise * is willing to seek out mentorship on areas of their weakness * is very pragmatic with solving customer challenges and issues * is an all around team player The right candidate will be able to run most aspects of a project from start to finish. They must be able to interface with the product design staff, architect a solution, estimate project time line and requirements, lead a team in the execution of their plan and interact with the QA and operations groups to ensure timeliness and quality of project delivery. The ideal candidate will be able to mentor and conduct hands on code reviews with junior developers and they will work with their peers to develop long term architectural strategy. Experience working with offshore or remote teams is a plus.
Previous Experience Required:
* Knowledge of Java, Web Services, XML,
* Experience with MVC frameworks like Struts, Spring MVC, etc.
* 6+ years of Java programming experience.
Essential Technical Skills:
* Expert knowledge in Java
* Good understanding of Object Oriented concepts and design patterns
* Extensive experience in development for the web
* Software Design Experience Highly
Preferred Technical Skills:
* Automated testing
* Experienced in full software development cycles with maintenance releases
* Work as a participant of a Scrum team
Education Required (Certifications, Degrees, Majors, etc...):
* Bachelor's Degree in the technical field from an accredited University
Key role interactions:
* Will be expected to work with colleagues in Mumbai, New York and Los Angeles
Kindly Revert with your below details:
Reason for job change:
Ready for job shift(2:00 to 11:00 P.M or 3:00 to 12 P.M)?: