Development and maintenance of large-scale Java, J2EE application systems.
Design and build extremely reliable, scalable and high performing enterprise systems in about one-third the time that most competent people think possible.
Write, and review, quality and unit testable code in an object oriented languages like Java.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design concepts and algorithms.
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Strong knowledge of Core Java concepts.
- Fast learner, flexible and able to work well within a cross-functional team environment.
- Experience in any four of these skills: Spring, Ant, Maven, Hibernate, Ajax, JMS, Webservices, Apache Tomcat, Websockets, Zookeeper, and Elasticsearch.
- Experience in NoSQL databases.
- Experience in benchmarking new technologies is a plus.
- We always have room for bloggers and open source committers.
- Experience in open source Java / J2EE technologies.