- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Should have completed his/her post graduation from a tier 1 institute (IIT,
BITS, NIT, VIT).
-Selected candidate will get a chance to relocate from Bengaluru to Mountain view.
Desired Skills and Experience:
BE / BTech in Computer Science or equivalent, or comparable work experience
- 2+ years experience with Cocoa development or strong related academic experience
- Experience working with Objective-C, Cocoa design patterns and the iOS/Xcode developer tool chain
- Experience collaborating in an Agile environment
- Hands-on experience creating custom UI controls, consuming RESTful APIs, designing protocols, implementing
delegate interfaces, implementing animations
- Familiarity with test-driven development, SenTest, and OCMock
- Willingness to learn and write well documented code.