1. Control the trials of new equipment and assess them to ensure their capabilities with Water Distribution Directorate.
2. Study prequalification documents for new manufacturer and test sample for performance
3. Ensure and advice as an internal Technical Expert on available and applicable technologies; seek cooperation from OEM; similar water companies to WDD for the development of materials and test equipment.
4. Coordinates with P&SD in the evaluation of new manufacturers prequalification.
5. Manage the testing of new manufacturer samples/evaluate performance of field trial orders materials and report to senior General Engineer after completing trial period.