Within a project or programme environment, develop and deliver the most complex solutions for an application or suite of applications; verifying that the code meets the requirements.
1. Development of the code as per the design.
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, or an equivalent level of experience, ideally in a computing or business related discipline
- Experience across the full software development lifecycle
- Experience in working with Onshore designers on the below mentioned technologies
1) Best practices
2) Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Oracle Service Bus
- Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- Oracle WebLogic
- SOA Security
- SOA Suite configuration
- Integration Knowledge
- Experience in both waterfall and agile (SCRUM) methodologies
- Strong understanding of industry coding standards
- Proven track record of project delivery using following technologies:
1) Knowledge and/or experience with Oracle 11g SOA Suite, web service development
2) Service Oriented Architecture practices and principles(agnostic of technology)
- Self-motivated, well organised, able to manage own workload and proactively respond to changing priorities, meet tight deadlines while maintaining quality delivery.
- Good team player, able to use influencing skills working in a complex organisation within multi-disciplined project teams.
- Ability to apply effective technical judgment, prioritisation and decision-making.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to convey technical concepts to a non-technical audience and also to communicate on technical subjects with geographically dispersed project team members.
- Previous experience of working on larger scale projects.
- Conversant with best practice methodologies in their area of expertise, and able to take a pragmatic approach to their practical application.
- Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and performance tuning database queries
- Java EE5
- Experience in performance testing
- Exposure to source control management systems: e.g CVS