This opportunity is with our client which is a leader in the Infrastructure industry in India with a track record of promoting infrastructure projects in India since 2001.
- Responsibilities includes implementing, administering & monitoring compliance with the Group's anti bribery & corruption (ABS) & environment, employment, safety & governance (ESG) policies & processes.
- Ensure all policies & procedures are adhered to, assist the compliance assessment of new investments & will escalate or manage compliance issues as appropriate.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Monitoring of implementation of ABC/ESG policies & procedures
- ABC/ESG reporting
- Stakeholder management
- Independent assessment of ABC & ESG risks for potential investments, including diligence support, production of due diligence report for potential investments.
Qualifications & Experience :
Must have :
- Minimum 10 years of compliance experience in a major private or public sector organization in the infrastructure and/or construction space.
- At least 5 yrs of audit and/or compliance experience at construction project sites in critical.
- Practical working knowledge of the Indian Prevention of Corruption Act & other ABC statutes in India, the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act & the UK Bribery Act
- Several years of practical experience working in India.
Nice to have :
- Legal training preferred.
- Experience in interpreting & implementing other relevant ABC laws & regulations in India & abroad
- Experience of working with multinational companies with implemented best practices in environment, employment, safety & occupational health.
Leadership Competencies & Personal Characteristics:
- Strong Managerial, communications, analytical, organizational, project management & planning skills
- Highest ethical standards.