The ideal candidate needs to be an MBA from a reputed institute.
To manage Company's inter-bank foreign exchange transactions to cover Foreign Currency Exposure of the Company..
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor the Interbank-FX Market and fix daily rates for currency buying and selling and Communicate rates to all Branches of the Company and update the rates according to Forex Market.
- Provide special rates to Branches to attract VIP customers
- Obtain Transaction reports from all Branches from time to time and determine the Company's exposure in various currencies and trade in the Inter-bank market to ensure all positions are covered.
- Maximize the profit from Currency trading. Manage Company's Foreign Currency Notes sales and purchases.
- Establish and maintain good relations with Local and Foreign Banks for covering FX exposure.
- Establish and Monitor Nostro accounts of the Company and ensure all accounts are adequate covered.
- Ensure accurate and complete deal capture by all the branches and maintain Currency blotter.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with Corporate and Individual VIP Customers
- Ensure all transactions are within the scope of the Company's approved policies and procedures and transactions are within the spread limits specified by the Management.
- Follow up any changes of rates on Reuters monitor for updating our system.
- Update the rates over our company Reuters page .
- Review and sign the deals, ITO, and inward transfers vouchers