Incumbent will be a part of the Food Processing &Retail consulting team and will be engaged in advising clients in the sector.
* Has to deliver Strategic advisory assignments in Food Processing & Retail sectors which includes project development, implementation and management advisory services.
* Ensure project quality, assist in developing recommendations, review deliverables; ensure successful project deadline achievement and client satisfaction
* Support in providing process improvement, understanding and articulation of all types of consulting services, providing technical and managerial inputs to the team
* Providing guidance to the team and build team skills, liaison with team members and directors for project status.
* Support International Development Programs.
* To monitor sponsored research projects that are managed by Sathguru involving public and private institutions and generate periodic progress report relating to such projects.
* Scouting for RFPs/RFIs and writing of proposals.
* Conduct market assessments, primary and secondary researches.
* Has to analyze business development opportunities, Value chain mapping assessment, analysis of backward and market integration, strategic trend analysis, competitive mapping and bench marking, regulatory analysis etc.
* Advanced degree in Food / Agriculture coupled with MBA plus significant demonstrated experience in project implementation is preferred.
* Excellent writing and oral communication skills with a particular ability to translate scientific concepts into language easily understood by the non scientist community.
* Excellent client relationship and people management skills
* Proven ability to attend to detail and work independently as well as capability to Lead Small Team.
* Strategic thinker and Self-starter who can work under pressure, manage multiple projects and details, meet inflexible deadlines on own initiative and find creative solutions to problems.