Roles & Responsibilities :
The roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- Leads and develops technical and business systems related activities of major significance to the client.
- Advises project managers and clients on technical solutions.
- Responsible for assisting in preparing project proposals.
- Develops principles and concepts and solutions for the enterprise.
- Performs highly complex application programming/systems development and support.
- Performs highly complex configuration of business rules and technical parameters of software products.
- Sets technical direction for a project/Application. Provides project leadership for enhancements and operational activities.
- Teams with clients to assess concerns/requirements and develop specific Application strategies.
- Leads technical planning for selected Applications or projects.
- Develops intermediate and detailed work plans that support a high level master schedule or new business opportunities.
- Include testing in project plans and establish controls to require adherence to test plans.
- Evaluates business processes, technical architecture, and system objectives in response to client requests.
- May act as onsite coordinator for offshore development team
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period
An excellent opportunity engulfs you with one of our most renowned clients
Job Description for Sterling Integrator
Position Title : Sr Consultant / Technical Lead : Sterling Integrator
Exp : 7-9 Years
Job Location : Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- IBM Message Broker, Sterling Integrator, MQ Series
- To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion