Job profile includes :
- Leading assignments including developing audit analytics project plans and leading staff members.
- Determine audit analytics procedures necessary to achieve the desired audit results.
- Report audit analytics findings and make recommendations.
- Lead a skilled group of risk consulting professionals and be proficient with the broad range of skills commonly used by Technology consulting firm.
- Maintain strong client focus by building strong relationships with clients, scheduling and conducting key client meetings.
- Play a key role in the development of less experienced staff through mentoring, training and advising.
- Travel in India and Overseas
- Assigned on a project on a long term basis
Educational & Professional Credentials :
- MBA (Finance): with 3 to 6 years - experience in related field of audit analytics in a professional service firm.
- CA: with 3 to 4 years- experience in related field of audit analytics in a professional service firm.
- BE: with 3 to 4 years- experience in related field of audit analytics in a professional service firm
- M.Com : with 5 to 6 years in related field of audit analytics in a professional service firm
Technical Skills :
- Understanding of analytical tools - ACL / IDEA, Advance Excel
- VBA scripting/ Understanding of Database, Visual Analytics Tools(Qlikview/Tableau) - Preferred
- ACL - ACDA
- Any relevant data analytics certification
Business Knowledge & Others :
- Responsibilities include managing projects involving audit analytics and continuous control monitoring.
- Understanding of business process (Accounts Payable, Revenue, Fixed Asset, Inventory) from analytics requirements
- Have worked on data analytics support work either as tool implementation, automation of control or MIS development
- Hands on experience on data analytics - Preferred