Must Haves in candidate:
- Should be from a Premier background
- Should have at least 6-8 years of experience with 4+ years in marketing with Top FMCG companies
- Should be willing to relocate to Malaysia
- Candidates with experience in Personal care are preferred
To work together with the Marketing Manager in effectively and efficiently managing the marketing of Family Care category in Malaysia .
To lead the development and implementation of agreed marketing plans and category programs towards achievement of category net sales, operating profit and market share objectives within established category objectives and strategies
JOB NATURE & SCOPE
1) To support the Marketing Manager in achieving the agreed annual volume, net sales, market share and profit objectives for KC Malaysia.
2) To lead the development and implementation of brand strategies, marketing plans and programs based on insights for the Family Care business within set A&P budgets
3) To lead in identifying business issues and opportunities and make recommendations to the Marketing Manager on any necessary changes to business strategies and plans to achieve budget objectives.
4) To develop and execute advertising, product development & packaging, promotional, consumer research and pricing activities, taking into account senior management input and strategic brand directives from Sector Team, market dynamics, consumer needs and the company resources. To achieve timely and effective implementation of key marketing plans and activities within the Calendar year.
5) To build effective working relationships with sales channel managers and their teams to ensure timely and effective implementation of marketing plans.
6) To communicate effectively with the entire sales, supply chain and operational teams to ensure the smooth implementation of agreed Family Care marketing plans in Malaysia to support the achievement of overall annual objectives