- Perform complex data analysis, design, support, and documentation by understanding, predicting, and enhancing supply chain processes.
- Help translate business problems to analytical frameworks: extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis, presentation support & recommendations which support Supply Chain Management (SCM) planning and operations.
- Understand End to End (E2E) Supply Chain and be able to extrapolate clear insight from complex analyses, and able to connect dots between Supply Chain (SC) metrics.
- Interact with end users and line managers to gather requirements, and lead implementation phase.
- Ensure all deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality
- Expert in MS Excel, VBA Macros
- Good hands on experience in Tableau (or any Data Visualization tool), SQL programming; knowledge of SSIS preferred.
- Database: RDBMS Oracle or SQL Server or any other database
- Prior Client Handling Experience
- Strategic thinking; entrepreneurial in nature; self-motivated; work with minimal guidance
- Willingness to work in EMEA Shifts
- 3-5 years of relevant experience