We are digital merchandisers serving mobile lifestyle of our customers. Cyberspace has grown 100x in 20 months and 30x compared to previous FY. We have a goal to grow 10x in 2015-16, for which we are looking at strengthening the engineering team.
If you are passionate about mobile development, are current with the latest in mobile development technology and have contributions to the App Stores that you're proud of we're looking for you!
Responsible for the design, development, testing, delivery and sustenance of the Cyberspace's mobile products in the retail space. The position will require the engineer to interact with teams to create engaging applications and also contribute to the feature.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for someone who is comfortable developing high quality web applications.
- This role will help lead the development efforts for our LAMP based order management systems and help define solutions, while working in our Agile SDLC.
- You will need to perform periodic code reviews and contribute to the software architecture and optimize the current code for performance. Design and lead enterprise architecture for an eCommerce company.
1. Minimum of 5 years commercial experience of PHP development
2. At least 3 years- experience as a software architect
3. Solid MVC experience (ideally Zend)
4. Experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
6. Good knowledge of MySQL
7. Experience with CDN technologies, caching strategies, web services, performance optimization and scaling strategies
8. Experience with CMS systems, social media integration, and SEO compliant web development
9. Experience in Agile software development life cycle
10. It is essential for this role that you have a BTech in computer engineering from one of the top engineering schools in India
- This position is equivalent to senior manager who own Rs. 200 crore worth business, annually.
- You'll be well positioned in the Company with an annual compensation of Rs. 13-16 lac.
- The Company has grown 20 times in 2014 and provides ample opportunities for a fast paced entrepreneurial career.