Qualification Required: BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING
Skills Required: Firewall Administration - Security Management (IT IS)
1. Day to Day Operational support for IT Security and incident management
2. Experience with SIEM tool
3. Deployment of Splunk App for Enterprise security (indexes, forwarders, search head)
4. Administration of Splunk (policy configuration, integration of log sources with Splunk, creating and managing data models, capacity planning and fine tuning, application integration with Splunk , license management etc. )
5. Writing the search query and co-relation rules on Splunk application logs. (Predictive analysis query, search query, multi domain asset based and tagging related queries and creating dash boards)
6. Ability to perform incident review and assessment (risk analysis, user activity, access anomalies, threat activity and artifacts etc.)
7. Security Incidence Response & Forensics is an advantage
8. Knowledge of various platforms like Windows/Linux/Unix/Solaris
9. Knowledge of network security, systems security
10. ITIL trained
11. Should be willing to work in Adibatla TCS office and ready to work to shifts. OIM 4 to 6 Yrs of Experience in development/configuration and support of Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) Candidate should be responsible for providing solution design and development services on architecture and development of target integrations for Oracle Identity Manager and should have strong hands on experience with design, development and implementation of Oracle Identity manager solutions. 5+ years of Experience in development, configuration and support of systems using this product. In addition to the OIM configuration, should have development experience in the following:
* Custom ICF connector development.
* OIM UI customization.
* Custom adapters, schedule tasks & event handler's development.
* Experience on SOA work flow development. Experience in OIM 11g R2 implementations. Familiarity with WebLogic and other major Application server environments Experience with one or more directory servers such as Oracle Internet Directory, Oracle Unified Directory, Oracle Virtual Directory, Active Directory, IBM Directory Server, SunONE Directory Server/ODSEE and Novell e-Directory Experience and hands on with Java/J2EE Knowledge of SQL and database concepts.