Spend Analytics COE is an integral part of CFO analytics team aimed at providing analysis and insights to help our clients take decisions and gain visibility on spend. This team rolls under Business Transformation Service line of Business Services.
Roles and Responsibilities
Perform & build various strategizes based on spend classification,
Build & ensure all relevant data templates are available for spend analysis
Build robust industry specific model for classification and maintenance for subsequent implementation s
Ensure adoption of spend management methodology through the implementation process by utilizing maximum data & tool availability
Achieve the given SLA on time
Find and suggest savings opportunities based on Spend reports.
Analyst will do the following:
- Perform data analysis as directed by team lead/ team manager.
- Ability to crunch, manipulate and work with large quantities of data
- Maintain the credibility of all data analysis and processes maintained by the team.
- Common responsibilities include operations analysis, scanning business processes, identifying performance trends, bottlenecks, data analysis, data mining, and preparation of reports in excel and PowerPoint.
- Draw takeaways and actionable insights as appropriate from the analysis.
Research and enrich existing product offerings
Work with Engagement teams to mine their account and work out the new analysis that could be provided.
Any graduates (Arts, Science, Engineers)
Sourcing & Procurement industry certification