1.Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
2) Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
3) Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
4) Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
5) Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
6) Immunize patients to protect them from preventable diseases.