Job Description :
- Liasoning with central government departments and international donors for government advisory
- Prepare and execute proactive business development plan for government advisory
- Preparation of bids, concept notes pertaining to government advisory covering fields of urban infrastructure, smart cities, program management, Strategic and policy studies based on Business Plan and overall business directions
- Managing advisory assignment related to urban / infrastructure / industrial area development projects, involving Development Norms, Policy & Regulatory aspects, Approval Process, Project Structuring and Risk Assessment and PPP approaches
- Assisting business manager in preparation of business plan and implementing operational level strategies for government advisory business.
- Explore and employ different options / strategies to effectively reach to prospective clients in central government departments, ministries and donors.
- Develop mechanism for tracking of new investment and advisory work opportunities
- Assistance in preparation of proposals and formulation of winning strategies
Candidate Specification :
- Urban / Infrastructure Planner or Engineer (Preferably Civil) and MBA (Finance), an additional qualification in Economics & area would be preferred.
- Minimum 12 Years hands on experience in conceptualizing large infrastructure projects (Preferably a large area development project involving various components of urban and industrial infrastructure) and leading them to financial closure stage.
- Large Infrastructure Advisory Firm, Large Infrastructure Developer Company, Investment Bankers, Relevant Government Agencies / Departments.
- Should have worked for Large Infrastructure Advisory Firm, Large Infrastructure Developer Company, Investment Bankers, Relevant Government Agencies / Departments.
Other essentials : Excellent Knowledge in various domains of Infrastructure Planning and Advisory, Excellent report / proposal drafting skills, Excellent Networking ability, Client Management Skills, People Management Skills