As a Mobile Architect, you will lead the architecture and design of Mobile applications with our mobile development teams.
Mobile Solution Architect, Mobile Solution Designing, Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management,Application Security, Mobile Governance, Architectural Abstract, , Mobility in Trend Analysis, IT Architect.
Evaluate technology, market trends and industry and identify prospective impact on business.
* Participate to develop and manage architecture governance structure on basis of business plus IT strategies, as relevant for Workplace Services or EUC (End User Computing).
* Promote organization architecture process and results to organization inclusive of business leaders and enterprise's IT.
* Develop implementation plan for infrastructure architecture on basis of IT strategies and business requirements.
* Ensure optimal governance structure and comply with activities related to infrastructure architecture adherence.
* Enforce infrastructure architecture execution as well as ongoing refinement tasks.
* Stimulate evaluation plus selection of entire infrastructure architecture standards commensurate with IT's business partners.
* Consult project teams to fit infrastructure architecture assignments and identify need to modify infrastructure architecture to attain project requirements.
* Identify need to change technical architecture to incorporate infrastructure needs.
* Identify enterprise requirements for structures, resources and cultural modifications required to support infrastructure architecture.
* Ensure documentation of entire architecture design and evaluation work.
* Develop and execute communication plus education plan for infrastructure architecture.
* Bachelor's Degree/Masters Degree
* At least 2 years experience in architecting mobile interactive applications
* At least 5+ years experience in software development
* At least 1 year experience in the internet industry
* At least 5 years experience in mobile application development (iPhone/iPad/Android applications)
* Basic knowledge in social media based platforms (Facebook, Twitter)