1.Defines the SoW pre PO and post PO for different products.
2. Design the solution architecture as per customer requirement and discuss the same with customer and engineering team.
3. Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other organizations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
4. Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
5. Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
6. Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
7. Create functional requirements and use cases. Coordinate requirement walk thru and sign offs. Verify with user representatives that use cases and process models accurately portray the business needs.
8. Work like a technology consultant for customer.