6 to 8 years of hands on experience in telecom domain, with minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in solution architecture activities.
* Design, create and present competitive solutions as per customer requirements
* Review and Analyze customer RFI, RFP or informal requirements
* Prepare BOM, requirement compliance, system dimensioning and solution proposals
* Generate gap analysis, effort estimation of features gaps
* Present solution design/features to customer, product demonstrations
* Solution architecting, Solution Planning , Skills in VAS, NGIN or Messaging applications
* Working knowledge of telecom protocols in legacy and Next Gen networks - SIP, INAP, CAP, Diameter, SMPP etc.
* Defining the End to end Architecture for highly scalable and available communication systems.
* Good Understanding of integration of solution in customer's ecosystem
* Lead activities including presales, consulting, responding to RFPs/RFQ
* Willing to travel at short notices for customer presentations
The ideal candidate should possesses BE/BTECH degree in computer science or EC. Relevant working experience realized in product development applying Java Technologies.
Proven ability to analyze problems and implement solutions that is optimized for performance, scalability, quality, and maintainability.
Other expectations and activities:
* Quick in learning new problem areas and technology.
* Ability to express design using UML notation.
* Good exposure to core design patterns.
* Good technical writing skill.