Solution Architect- Java or .Net Skill
Minimum 12 years of experience of which 2-3 years of experience currently as a solution architect
Candidates with BFSI experience would have an added advantage or an inclination to learn financial domain.
* Min 12 years of professional experience with 3 years as a solution architect.
* Prior experience on developing solutions based on java, J2EE technologies (Spring, Hibernate, web services..) Data warehousing, BI and will be required.
* Should be an excellent team player and demonstrate ability to collaborate & influence global stakeholders.
* Possess strong track record of successfully defining and leading architecture for complex projects with reputed companies.
* Has strong inclination to understand business drivers and functional context behind problem statement.
* Has a good grasp of best practices to be followed in agile development methodology.
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
* Should have in his/her career had hands on development experience.
* Prior experience in investment banking domain is desirable.
* Engage on strategic IS (Information Systems) transformation program streams to contribute on architecture and technical topics.
* In his/her engagements: Understand the goals and priorities of the IS programs with sound awareness of business processes & ecosystem of underlying applications,.
* Work on multiple projects simultaneously to design and recommend solutions comprising of architecture consisting of multi-technology stacks(.NET, J2EE, ETL,...).
* Collaborate effectively with global project & program managers to highlight the architecture or technical risks/challenges and propose solutions to overcome the same.
* Contribute and lead the global architecture studies in the context of business and industry trends to propose enhancements to organization standards
* Lead the team of developers, project managers by providing them architecture/solution roadmap and target picture.