SME Face-off for external and internal stakeholders:
- Be the point of expertise related to the area under consideration for both the customer as well as the internal team (delivery, RIT).
- This would involve inputs into building business system related roadmaps, strategies on what solution to position, provision of expertise related to architecture and processes, etc.
- Provide Solution Architecture guidance for identified projects
- Oversee and provide quality assurance on this topic by mentoring, monitoring and training delivery teams.
- Architect suitable solutions for opportunities in the related domain
- Contribute to proposal build, orals, etc. across the opportunity cycle
- Guide solution teams in putting together estimations
- Provide strategic direction to the competency build for the area in terms of areas of focus and related roadmaps
- Contribute to building expertise by mentoring, guiding and training as appropriate
- Participate in external forums such as SCN, SAP TechEd, etc. as part of the competency agenda.
- Graduate. Post Graduate qualification as a plus
- Understanding of Industry Processes and Business needs.
- Expertise in related SAP Solution areas; knowledge and experience of related Non-SAP solutions or best-of-breed/niche solutions will be an advantage
- Customer Facing Project Management experience
- Eight to Ten Years experience in SAP implementations
- Experience in Application maintenance project (Offshore model)
- Strong process knowledge of Finance and integration points with other Processes / Modules.
- A minimum of 2 End to End Implementations of which at least one is as a Project Manager.
- Experience with Global Delivery methodologies
- Good knowledge on interfaces development.
Expertise required on FICO are:
- Good exposure to ECC 6 (new G/L and document splitting)
- Experience on working in various FICO Sub- modules (G/L, A/R, A/P, AA, COPA, CCA, PCA, IO, Product Costing, Material Ledger etc.)
- Knowledge on SAP Treasury/ Real Estate/ FICA/ will be Plus.
- Well versed with ASAP and other methodologies
- Exposure in designing Org. Structure
- Well versed with documentation and quality processes
- Requirements gathering
- Validation of functional specifications
- Defining business processes
- Working with developers to unit test/validate functionality
- Conduct system/integration testing
- Coordinating user acceptance testing.