Primary Skills (must have) :
* Education : Must have: BE/ BTech in Computer Science/ Electronics communications or MCA Desirable: MBA.
* Certifications: MCSE/ MCP/ CCNP/ CISP/ ITIL (Mandatory)
Operational and service delivery experience in following
* IM Streams with in - depth domain expertise in more than two of the following IM Streams:
* Server (Wintel, UNIX, Linux).
* Storage and Backup.
* Network and Security.
* Virtualization/ Cloud technologies.
* Desktop life cycle management & VDI.
* Service desk/ Help desk.
* Remote monitoring and management tools (Tivoli, BMC, HPOV etc).
* Data centre operations (design, build and operate).
* proven track record of having done customer facing solution defense.
* Capable to independently think, articulate and comprehend customer pain points in technology and commercial areas for providing solutions.
* Team player and self motivated individual
* Multi - vendor product (HW and SW) awareness and their practical applications.
* Negotiation skills.
* Presentation skills.
* Project management (PMP/ Prince2).
* Service management.
* Provide IM pre - sales support to business requirements.
* Create wining proposals by closely working with onsite sales teams, internal delivery organizations, 3rd party vendors.
* ISP's and SME's.
* Apply domain expertise and innovative ideas to architect/ design solutions, evaluate multiple options to meet client's business requirements.
* Respond to RFI/ RFP's, prepare solution documentation and presentations.
* Manage client visits, conduct demonstration and road shows.
* Develop case studies and publish white papers/ Technical write-ups.
Deliverables (what does success look like) :
* Good communication and presentation skills (Both written and oral).
* Proven experience in Technical and business documentation.
* Flexible and adaptable to working in multiple time zones.
* Experienced in conducting technical audit, Due diligence, Transition/ transformation of IM projects.
* Aptitude and desire to learn.
* Willingness to travel at short notice.