* High level - Analyse, Solution designing, planning, solution defend
* Responsible for designing, building Cloud solutions and provide required support to Sales/Pre-Sales teams.
* Nurture the Cloud practice & to be part in complete life cycle of service offerings like Pre-sales/Transition/Service delivery till it reaches the matured level.
* Study the existing Cloud Services like processes, best practices and standardize the service offerings, strengthen and improve the maturity levels and make a strong practice.
* Give inputs to standardize the Sales kit for Cloud offerings.
o Proposals, PPTs, Templates etc
* Focus on continual improvement of Cloud service offerings.
* Work closely with Sales, Pre-sales, Transition, Service delivery teams and key functions like HR, Finance, Training department and support them
* Ensure ISO/ITIL process compliance and handle the audits
Experience and skills requirement
* Overall experience: 8 to 10 years of experience in IT Infrastructure Services / Solutioning
* Technical proficiency: Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in Cloud computing technologies, concepts and Cloud consulting, in the areas of Public Cloud , Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Global Cloud technologies like AWS-Amazon Web Services & Microsoft Azure etc.
* Must have sound knowledge in Virtualization, Automation & DC.
* Innovation & Visionary skills
* Business communication, Leadership & Project Management skills
* Solution architectural, analysis and planning skills.
* Strong communicator at all levels within HCL and outside (Clients, partners etc)
* Sound experience and exposure in handling senior and top management of customers
* Collaborative working nature & good networking skills
* Flexible and ready to travel across India & abroad
* ISO / ITIL knowledge
* Should be a B.E/B.Tech/Degree or equivalent