Solution architect from technical back ground and not from BA background. Minimum 3 to 4 yrs of experience as solution architect and 2 yrs as technical architect. Togaf certification is mandatory, Zagman is add on. Experience with pre-sales is an advantage.
A Solution Architect is required to join client project .
The Solution Architect responsibility will be widely spread in providing programme wide support on solution issues but with specific responsibility for owning the solution architecture of the H3 customer facing portal.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Development of Solution Designs in response to client change requests
2. Analysing impacts of complex defects and recommending solutions
3. Working across system boundaries to ensure the optimum delivery of requirements.
In addition the role will require identification and implementation of continuous improvements in how we deliver and assure solutions.
A further key aspect of the role is to ensure the project testing plan covers sting of critical components of the solution architecture as well as relevant non-functional requirements.
Skills Required:- Experience of the H3 solution and in particular the underlying design of the H3 Customer Facing portal. Experience of working on large scale, complex and global projects with interdependent applications deployed across the landscape. Proven track record of bringing together business analytical requirements and innovative IT designs in a complex project dimension Skilled at identifying and evaluating new (technological) developments and gauging their appropriateness for the business.
Experience in any of the following would be advantageous:
* Payment/Fuel Card Processing
* Microsoft technologies (in particular SQL Server, MS Dynamics (CRM/AX), SSIS/Biztalk)
* Customer facing -- must be able to present and lead discussions in workshops - Understanding of scope control and change management