Detailed Role description:
1. Understands and documents the Technical requirements of Application system, NFR.
2. Evaluates and anticipates impact of technical solutions on related projects, Translates technical solutions based on clients needs and feasibility.
3. Evaluates vendor products and prepares recommendations.
4. Writes integrated technical architecture and solutions of multiple applications
5. Designs the system to meet the NFR requirements of the customer.
6. Overseas development and design of core components, frameworks, POC
7. Stays current with technology and determines the impact of hardware and/or software upgrades on new and existing applications.
8. Ensures high quality, adherence to standards and best practices, high performance, and scalable, repeatable processes and deliverables.
9. Understands interrelationships and impacts of systems and applications upon the technical environment.
10. Design and architecture documentation / presentations
11. Research and development to evaluate / compare emerging tools and software products
12. Fine tuning of existing architectures, tools and frameworks
13. To assist in creating standards and best practices for software design and development
14. Bring new design / technology ideas to the team
15. Participates in presales in providing technical solutions and assists in effort estimation
16. This is a hands on position as an individual contributor