- To accompany the sales teams on customer meetings, assisting in the gathering of requirements and the provision of technical advice for Information Security Solutions.
- Act as a consultant and position the simplest and most effective solution to the customer with a focus on standard offerings.
- Create a high level Statement of Work (SOW) based on customer requirements and pass to implementation team for specific rollouts.
- Presenting the appropriate solutions at customer meetings.
- Keeping well informed of general technical developments, company products and services.
- Maintaining accurate, up to date reporting using the company systems and providing ad-hoc manual reporting where required.
- Ensuring that product, technical and market knowledge is kept up to date by reading literature, networking, attending training courses, liaising with other colleagues and sharing unique knowledge with the rest of the company.
- Maintaining a positive and healthy attitude that contributes directly to the working environment of the sales team and the Company.
- Perform all other job-related tasks as assigned.
1. Minimum 5 + years- relevant experience.
2. Mandatory Hands on experience on either one technologies ( Firewall, Web Security, Mail Security, Routing, Switching )
3. Good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, FTP, TFTP).
4. IP addressing & sub netting, Routing Concepts (OSPF, BGP), VLSM/CIDR
5. In-depth knowledge of L2 technology and protocols like VLANs, VLAN Tagging (IEEE 802.1q), LACP, VLAN trunking, STP (IEEE 802.1D and other 802.1 implementations.).
6. Good working knowledge of Security related products like IPS/IDS, UTMs like URL Filtering, AV, Anti-Spam and High Availability.
7. Strong knowledge in VPN: Design, Implementation Scenarios, Connectivity troubleshooting and other Algorithms such as DES, 3DES, MD5, SHA, PKI, IPSEC Site to Site & Remote Access VPN
8. Security, Firewalls, access and perimeter control, vulnerability management and intrusion detection. Strong knowledge on various attacks like SYN flood, Replay attacks and the mitigation techniques
9. Good working knowledge of Application layer protocols and functions such as FTP, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, HTTP/HTTPS, LDAP, Radius, User Authentication Mechanisms, SMTP etc.
10. Implementation scenarios, configuration and troubleshooting of Firewall related issues.
Key Skills : Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Wi-Fi, Proxy, IPS and DLP.