SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO/SMO) ANALYST
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility-
1. Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
2. Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
3. Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals -- general and keyword specific.
4. Passion for SEO and internet marketing
5. Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
6. Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
7. Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
8. High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
9. Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
10. Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
11. Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
2. Job Profile- Software Tester
1. Review of software requirements documents.
2. Preparation of test scenario and test cases.
3. Execution of tests cases.
4. Defect report creation.
5. Defect tracking.
6. Preparation of test reports.
7. Basic programming knowledge.
8. Knowledge of STLC.
9. Knowledge of Testing technique like black box testing, regression testing, retesting, AD-hoc testing and exploratory testing.
10. Expose and knowledge on both web and mobile app testing.
11. Problem solving skill.
12. Ability to take point of view of the customer(Usability, Navigation and feature requirements).
1. Proficiency in written and spoken English
5. Basic knowledge of Computers & MS Office
6. Team work