Notice period: Not more than 30 day
Expectations & Tasks:
* Define the strategic direction for software quality assurance, including test automation.
* Ensure projects are completed on time and own responsibility for the quality of the products.
* Review test estimates/schedules for completeness and accuracy and work with project teams to align expectations on schedules and effort.
* Facilitate the creation of continuous improvement and automation practices.
* Deep knowledge of enterprise software focusing on quality, performance and scalability.
* Able to work with Project manager to ensure good quality of delivery
* Able to raise the quality issues in right forum at right time
Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and changing business environment. Flexibility and adaptability are must haves to be successful in this role.
* Ability to quickly assess the appropriateness of a project set-up, derive necessary adjustments and respective management decisions.
* Prior exposure to SAP is a must.
* Strong analytical skills, effectiveness in problem-solving, results-oriented, pragmatic, hands-on person.
* Mature and proactive with a high sense of responsibility and reliability.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, proven track record of building strong relationships and establishing credibility with key stakeholders across different lines of business and hierarchies.