J2EE experience including Java applets, servlets & JSPs.
- Experience to Messaging and notification frameworks like JMS, Java mail.
Must to have:
- Accountable as overall SME for the technology and application architecture of the offering, both internally and externally.
- Understand market and/or client business needs & objectives as they relate to application and technology supporting the application.
- Participate with client and/or product management leadership to define technical and application architecture requirements and strategy.
- Leverage the best of Accenture and Accenture Partners, as well as emerging technology capabilities in designing the technical product solution working with the appropriate leadership.
- Focus on building/enhancing a product that will create market interest for its technical functionality and level of innovation and that can be delivered efficiently and cost effectively.
- Provide detailed definition on how the architecture will support the software product.
- Build strong internal and/or external customer relationships and manage expectations at all levels, including customers/end users, and delivery teams.
- Work closely with product engineering teams to ensure that the product can be delivered on schedule and within budget.
- Sponsor technology knowledge management. Contribute to and foster knowledge sharing across teams.
- Maintain awareness of new technological developments in industry and processes and implement concepts appropriately.
Good to have:
- Strong analytical mind, problem solving skills, appreciation for efficient algorithms.
- Must be a self-starter & independent contributor.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.