Job Description Experience: 3 years +
A successful candidate will be working in scrum teams in agile environment to deliver state of the art applications for our clients. The applications mostly are web based but not limited to it. So a developer should be a self motivated smart person with out of box thinking who can deliver the standardized product with minimum supervision. He will be using Microsoft Technologies besides the other technologies/frameworks to cover both the server and client side requirements.
What We Need for this Position!!
Desired Skills and Expertise
- 3+ years in C# and ASP.Net, ASP MVC
- Must have very strong OOPS concepts
- Proven experience in MS SQL Server, MySQL, XAML, WCF.
- Third party control like Telerik, Report Engines etc.
- Well verse with web architecture and model view - MVC, MVVM etc.
- Ability to program clean optimized code for high performance data driven applications
- Understanding of Test Driven Development with experience in writing Unit Tests using NUnit, NMock etc.
- To work in distributed teams, must have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
Strong analytical skills and logical thought processes with the ability to identify and resolve complex issues/problems.
- Proven ability to function well in a team environment
- Must be proactive, self-directed, self motivated, detailed, quick learner and organized
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Must be able to successfully perform multiple tasks with strict deadlines.
Nice to haves
- Experience in Development Methodology (Agile, SCRUM)
- Knowledge or experience in mobile applications a plus.
- Understanding of best practices in programming and computer science research e.g. Design Patterns, Inversion of Control, loose coupling etc.
- Ability to take creative and technical direction and develop concepts based on those directions
- Experience with quality control and usability.