* Achievement of pre-decided delivery timelines.
* Works with Project Leader to outline work plans, duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
* Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
* Designing and developing JVM-based applications (Java), and Spring based applications using MVC architecture
* Design and develop highly scalable REST API services on Java platforms and open source technologies -- such as Spring, etc.
* Design and develop responsive web application and interfaces with recent technologies -- such as HTML5, jQuery, etc.
* Collaborate with product teams on algorithms and engaging features.
* Build a great multi-tenant supplier management product.
* Work with the team to produce complex and efficient methods and functionalities.
* Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
* Participate in system design specification sessions to document technical specifications and to provide design options and solutions.
* Work with other software developers across multiple teams to identify potential problems and proactively engineering solutions.
* Requisite software development experience in a Silicon Valley product engineering company with a BS / B. Tech. from a premier institute (e.g. IIT's, BIT's or NIT's).
* Experience in designing of Data Model for effective reporting and retrieval of data.
* Problem solving and analytical skills.
* Experience in workflow engines/rule engines.
* Passion of software development in a product mindset.
* Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and ability to multi-task.
* Innovative and motivated in working through difficult problems and obstacles.
* Experience /Knowledge in writing algorithms for analyzing data trends and predictions from large unstructured/structured data.
We are looking for multiple Software Engineers across the following skills:
* Experience in Struts, Spring Framework and Spring MVC.
* Experience with application servers like JBOSS, WebSphere and Tomcat
* Experience with database like Oracle, postgreSQL orMysql.
* Expertise in writing server side Java code & in Oracle Database Designing.
* Experience in JS, Jquery, CSS and html.
* Experience with reporting tools like Birt, cognos BI or Business Objects.
* Experience of design, develop, deploy and managing development of large scale J2ee applications/cloud based systems.